Thursday, November 19, 2009

Short story

Getting out my moms car in Brooklyn for the first day of school, my head is full of bullshit. "I'm not going to fit in around here, They going to be able to tell i'm from uptown, because my swagg is different. It's whatever i'm coming here to play ball, and my game need to be on point, because they letting me in this school for free I have to show them that they not wasting there money". My mom leand over and gave me a kiss of ma head "enjoy your day " you to i said i got out the car and she pulled off.

As i walked into the class room i saw everyone head turn and look at me. You must be the new student the teacher says as she walks over to me. "Yea, i'm Dayshawn" I say, Well Dayshawn you can sit right here in front. "Iight" i say as i make my way to the front of the room. I hate sitting in the front but dame i dont mind because, this has to be the best looking teacher i have every seen. Big pretty brown eyes, hiar to the middle of her back, lips just the right size, cute little noise, and hips just the right size, i would love to see her bend over right in front of me.

It seem like class want to fast. Before I konw it class was over and I was heading to my locker , as i opened my locker to change the books i need for my two classes. As I closed my locker two girls walked up, they were really cute they was wearing skinny jeans and fited T-shirts with some thing on it. With some cute shoes, I love when girls wear shoes i thought to myslef. "I like your shirt" the first girls said "thank you" I replyed. "You the new boy right" the other one said. " yea", "you cute and you play ball right". I say yea but i was wondering how they know this. "thats cool well my name is Keyisha and this is my home girl Toney and if you want yu can eat luch with use". I'm Dayshawn and eatting lunch with yall sounds cool. "iight so come on".

Sitting with keyisha and Toney was cool they had a lot of friends mostly girls coming over and asking me if i was the new boy and telling me i was cute, they also told me that they were goin to enjoy me sitting with them for as long has i can because they know when i meet the team they know i'm not goin to sit with them any more . I told them the never no because i might enjoy sitting with a tald full of ladys over then sitting with an table full of guys. As lunch ended Keyisah and Toney walked me back to class and told me that they thought i was really cool because i was cute but i didn't act stuck up like i know i was cute. they said i was down to earth and layed back we exchanged numbers and agreed that we were friend and we can all chill some times.

3 comments:

  1. Hi brittani this is a good story with an interesting plot.
    I really enjoyed how you demonstrated the idea that cool people in our world, are cute, and wear new clothes. Your quote at the end where you said that dayshawn is cool yet not stuck up was a good way to introduce some of your own ideas about cool. Many people are seen as cool if they look down on others, and act arrogant but your story showed that is not necessarily the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was really good and funny. I t was like the boy just knew that he was not going to make any friends and it turned out that he made a lot of friends by the end. I think the part that got me is that you the story really and you have never thought that a girl wrote this story about a boy. the character said things that boys would say or think. And I like how the kid did not have to act bad to make friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story came out good. I like how you showed exactly what you thought was cool instead of trying to make fun of it. It was also interesting since it was in the viewpoint of a boy. I like that your character was cool because he was not arrogant. You also showed that being cute and playing basketball were part of being cool. This story got your idea of cool across well. Good job.

    ReplyDelete