Monday, November 30, 2009

Reading all the stories I noticed that most of them took place In a school. Most people stories I read the person was trying to be cool other just letting every one think they are cool.  Most of them were disrespectful to there peers, or did less then what they were able to do just to show they can be cool or just get be to far them. It was funny to see that many people had the same meaning of cool. It was cool to see that  some people  picked a different for their story, I think they were trying to be cool .

All the stories I read the  main character was a males. I still wonder what makes  people think that males are cooler then females?  Even in my  story the main character  was  a male. Most  stories makes their character a  male  who is a disrespectful  bad ass. I  guessing  when when  when people  think of cool they think of bad ass or disrespectful and  when you think of  that  they  think male, because  a  stereotype  of female is  respectful at all times . 

No comments:

Post a Comment