Monday, November 16, 2009

cool

One  of the biggest questions I have about cool  is if  cool  and being know  the same thing? Being  know  mean when you  walk  down  the  hallways of your school or the  block you live and everybody  know who your are. Being cool  is  when  everybody  know who  you are and  they  want  yo be friends with  you as well. 
I don't really  know  what  it means  to  be  cool or uncool, because I think  people  see cool  different ways. What  maybe  cool  to me may not  be  cool  to  the  next person,  i can  start to  get to know some  one  and  think  they  are  the  coolest  person  i  know  but  when  another  friend of mines start to get  to know  them  they  will think  the  are lame  and  uncool. 
I have a really connection to  this happening  to me  in  the  past.  When  i  was was a freshmen i  thought this  boy that  was in  the  11th grad was the  coolest person i  have ever know, i had the  biggest crush on him. All  of my  friends  thought he was  lame  and  didn't understand  why  i liked  him so much . I got to know him  and  he  was kind of cool  but  he wasn't what  i  have  made  him out to be. He was a  cool person to hang out with  some  time  but  not all the time. This just  goes  to show  that  people  have  different ideas of what's cool  and  what isn't. It also shows that  peoples of ideas  of cool can  change over time or  once they  get to know a person.
some insights that have flashed into my mind about cool is, what makes a person think something is cool and  if there is a real way  to  say something is  cool  or not. To me  some one  is  cool when they  are being themselves.  when they dear to be different to stand out  and  do  what makes them happy. when they  live for themselves in stead of of the  be around them, because  today a lot  of  people don't  do so  the do thing  that everyone else is  doing .
I think a person  is  cool  when they  don't try to be  cool, people have so many different ideas of cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment