Sunday, November 15, 2009

art project

Always there, never leaving me alone,
In the house or in the street,
The closes friend to me.

There when nothing else is,
Sing the sweet sound of blazing Hip hop and R&B through littel headphones, so when i'm on the train I won't feel alone.

Helping me with my home work,
five page paper and the red line appears under a word i spelled wrong
"shit " i spelled that wrong ,
It tells me
" Have no fare spell check is here",
so I
1) High light the word
2) Click at the top of the computer screen were i find the word spelling
3) There is the word I was looking for

Always there for me, never leaving me alone,
In the house or in the streets.

42nd street, the big lights and T.V screens that have ever one looking up because they are visiting form a city that has nothing like this .

Always there for me, never leaving me alone,
In the house or in the streets .

My ipod
My computer
the big lights and T.V screens
thats cool with me

Because there always there for me never leaving me alone
in the house or in the street their the closes friend to me.

1 comment:

  1. Brittani,

    Enjoyed the poem.

    A little irony how you mispelled "fear" in the line about spell check. I thought that made it even better.

    Wish you'd done the whole assignment.

    ReplyDelete