Sunday, May 9, 2010

52

I think this unit will be the best one by far. I belive this is true because everyday people interact with each other, on the train, in the hall ways any were you go someone else will be there. I no i had time when i thought to my self why one of my friend are acting funny or What mad someone do soming that I disagreed with. By studying relationships i'm hoping every thing is clear.

i dont think that one relationship is any more important then another. Friends and famliy are both well needed , just how friends can do thing to hurt you family can ass well. The only thing thats different is that you can pick who is your friend or not but you are born into your family.

Just how friends and family re important so are people you come across every day . like the bus driver, the man in the store and the lady you see every day on the train in the moring. I just feel that every relationship is important .

Topic that i want to reseacher and learn more about is how a person can tell who the just want to be friends with vs who the want to be there boyfriend or girlfriend . I think this is important to find out more about because i have male friends that i will never date but i'm very close to them but one the other hand i can meet a new guy get to no him a little and feel like I want to date them . So i want to reseacher how other people may feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment