Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The question I asked my mom was " How do you think digutaligzation affectsthe youth to day compeared to when you were a teenager?"

She answered, you guy now just have more. She says when i was a teenager we only had pagers, and C.D players and then two way pagers came later when i was in my 20's. So i spent more time outside talking to me friends and interacting other then just setting at the computer on myspace or on facebook. It's like you guy's get to interact with out really interacting. When i was younger and my mom said i couldn't go out side it real hurt and my was really bord, now if i tell you can't go out it's no prolem. You just go get on the computer and sign on to myspace,facebook or twitter and you are good , then if i tell you to get of the computer you get off and go on the same websits on your phone or you talk on aim, BBm or you text. Now of days thats what the phones are mad for you to do . You guys are lucky, but i'm not sure if all thr digutal stuff is a good or bad thing.

I think she answered wonderful, she just didn't say or it's very bad the answer that everyone have been giving she kind of did'nt answer at all but she talked about what she did know and how time haved change.

No comments:

Post a Comment